The best kind!
Looks delicious, Jen. Is it your birthday?
Not my birthday, but two special grands!
Looks yummy! Is that a diet cake??? Who's birthday?
Not a diet cake, for sure with all the butter, eggs, milk and sugar! It was a double celebration for grandparents' birthdays coming up.
Oh gosh, Jenn. That cake looks sooo delicious! Mmmmm
Thank you. I have to say it was the best tasting cake I ever baked. I forgot to say that my daughter iced it. :-)
Beautiful and very yummy looking. :)
YUMMMMM!!!!!!!
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
The best kind!
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious, Jen. Is it your birthday?
ReplyDeleteNot my birthday, but two special grands!
DeleteLooks yummy! Is that a diet cake??? Who's birthday?
ReplyDeleteNot a diet cake, for sure with all the butter, eggs, milk and sugar! It was a double celebration for grandparents' birthdays coming up.
DeleteOh gosh, Jenn. That cake looks sooo delicious! Mmmmm
ReplyDeleteThank you. I have to say it was the best tasting cake I ever baked. I forgot to say that my daughter iced it. :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and very yummy looking. :)
ReplyDeleteYUMMMMM!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete