Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WW: Silly Boy

He's too young to have a drinking problem.  :-)




*Disclaimer:  This is a posed picture.  The idea was his.  That's how he roles. 

10 comments:

  1. Please tell me he didnt drink that much water in one sitting..?! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, he didn't drink it all. He saw all the cups and got the idea for me to take his picture. He's all ham!

      Delete
  2. Cool photo! ... he is too young, yes. But maybe he it is hot outside and he wants to drink plenty of water. Nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like his tummy hurts! Poor thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a big ham for the camera. Thankfully, he was just pretending. :-) But, yes, he does look terrible!

      Delete
  4. That is so funny. Glad he didn't drink them all by himself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture brings back a funny memory.

    I know someone once who drank 12 cups of tea when his sisters were playing restaurant. He was doing OK, but at supper prayers his bladder protested. Very funny! (And, no, it was not my son!)

    Your son might enjoy that story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a funny young man you have there. As long as it's water, I approve. But he does look a bit sea sick. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails