Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Chess!




I so love that my oldest takes the time to "tutor" the youngest in chess, although, the youngest says it is more like torture!   He's got a point.  They play "unfair" chess or "extreme" chess, where one player has all his "men" and the other has about half!  I'd never heard of that before.  Perhaps it should be called "creative" chess. 

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I've never tried chess, not enough brain cells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul likes chess, but I've never really understood it. I know I wouldn't like the extreme chess they play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like "chess pains." Wonder who got only half the men? For camping, we need a travel chess game, or an oversized zip loc bag to put this game into.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenn, Thank you for your encouraging words on my blog. :)

    My children all loved chess. I like to play too but I'm not a very strategic player. If I win, it is a fluke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I know that kind of scenario well with brothers. [o; I love how they are being creative in their play. Life is never a dull moment when you got boys in the home, lol.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of that version of chess either. Great photos. Your boys are making wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails