Monday, March 5, 2012

Today, I Am ...

Happy... because it's Ryan's birthday and I get to be with him all day.

Excited .... that my new hard drive is working in the laptop. 
Pleased... that I lost another pound over the weekend, although, it might just be water, but who cares! 

Going to... rest between running around if I can.  I coughed all night again.  That's three nights. 
Annoyed... that I can't sleep because of this cough.  It's a post nasal drip that sets me off in a coughing spell. My abdominal muscles are getting a work out.   They are more sore than when I do sit ups! 


Starting to think... I will be seeing a doctor towards the end of the week. 

Enjoying... the surprise flowers my husband got for me when he went with Grace to the library to pick up a book I had on hold and get groceries for us for the week.   Thank you, Jeff!  I really appreciate all you did this weekend, your one day weekend, at that! 

12 comments:

  1. My Darling Bride, it is my privilege to serve you. Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, beautiful flowers and what a thoughtful husband. Congratulations on another lb. and take care...sounds like you need a doctor before the end of the week. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprise flowers are so nice! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers look lovely, and I do hope you feel better soon, as coughing and sleeping don't mix.

    BTW, I would be doing a happy dance too if I lost one pound, rather it was water or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. (((Hugs))) on that cough :( No fun. I will be praying that it subsides before you have to visit a doctor. Congratulations on a pound lost!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn,

    Oh I hope you are feeling better soon. It is frustrating not being able to sleep due to coughing.

    Such pretty flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you got to spend the day with Ryan and that your laptop is working. I deal with post nasal drip too and the coughing is horrible. Flonase works so well for me, though I try not to be on it for long. I hope you get something that helps with it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice flowers! Coughing is terrible.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails