Some sights from around my world this past Saturday:
 |
| So pretty! |
 |
| My Saturday lunch date |
In order to get my Asian food fix, I took Jeff out to lunch and used the money I earned taking the survey this past week! I was going to go for coffee, but this was way better.
We also found some small plates at Goodwill and a couple sweater vests for the boys.
I love Saturdays! Unfortunately, Jeff will be working Saturdays starting very soon. Thankfully, that is just a short season and we will get through it. Tax season is good, too, for it reminds me how wonderful non-tax season is!
~Jenn
Ha ha.. love that last bit on the tax stuff.. I love asian food.. actually come to think of it I like pretty much all sorts of food.. which obviously is not good for my figure.. ... Glad you enjoyed your Saturday..
ReplyDeleteHaha, whenever our girls set up a town they always have a church too for the various Pollys, Playmobile people, etc.; I always love that. It looks like you really made that $20 stretch in a fun way. Yes, in these times, it's always good to be thankful for whatever work comes our way. My Jeff's department is slowing down right now & the manager is looking for more work for them to do. Jeff may have to drive 10 miles further for at least 2 days a week to help out one of Medtronics other divisions soon, but I told him to go for it...better that then to be layed off.
ReplyDeleteLovely post. We had c3po in our pink doll house this week, haha.
ReplyDeleteJenn, what a delightful Saturday. Love the Jedi temple. They all look like they are paying attention! Your men look handsome in their vests.
ReplyDeleteLooks like some great time. Love the Jedi meeting, that looks so cute. :)
ReplyDeleteOne thing I love about homeschooled kids...they aren't afraid to play and use their imaginations, no matter what the age. I think that Jedi set-up was awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove Panda! I really need to hit-up our thrift stores more often. Everyone always finds great stuff and good deals. Thankful for any work we can get down here too! "Feast or famine." I always heard that growing up in a "construction" family. And it's been the same now in married life with Rick being a general contractor. But God always provides, and we are very thankful!
ReplyDeleteI got to have a date night also. Love the Jedi Temple.
ReplyDeleteWhat great times! And I am glad you got some time with your hubby and your score on thrifty finds. [o=
ReplyDeleteI pray that your Saturday's w/o hubby go REAL quickly. ((HUGS))
-Mary