Very nice. I like the snowman birdhouse. I wonder how your birdy friends would like it? Ah yes, the ceramic Christmas trees. My mom & aunt use to have a ceramic studio and they made many of those way back in the 70's...it brings back memories. Have a Very Merry!!!
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Very nice. I like the snowman birdhouse. I wonder how your birdy friends would like it? Ah yes, the ceramic Christmas trees. My mom & aunt use to have a ceramic studio and they made many of those way back in the 70's...it brings back memories. Have a Very Merry!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks wonderful. I love the birdhouses and chalk board.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful decorations!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty decorations. :)
ReplyDelete