Tuesday, May 31, 2011

IDSP Camping Trip #2

Oh wow!  We are back and pretty much in one piece.  I have a few bug bites that are really "bugging" me, but otherwise OK, other than being tired.  *yawn* 

We had some cooler weather, which actually was not so bad.  The day we came home was HOT, in the 9o's.  I'd rather have the cooler temperatures, but at least it was dry all but one day.  And that day was not a total wash out.  The weather did not stop us from doing all we wanted. 

Here are some of my favorite pictures from this trip.
Eating ice cream from the camp store.  


A quiet moment at the camp site. 
Lots of sand!
Pavilion Roof Top

Hiking down to "Ecology Cove"

Train station tour

Snakes Alive program

My happy boys

Finally a hot day! 

Jeff and Jenn

Playing at the beach

11 comments:

  1. It looks like you all had sooooooo much fun! [o= I am trying NOT to have camping envy. I wished my hubby was more willing to go camping. I need to just ask him again. [o=

    I would just LOVE to sink my toes in all that sand.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))!
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful trip!

    We put up a tent in our backyard and 'played' camping this weekend, but I'm itching to do the real thing. (Although I must admit - I prefer my own bathrooms to the campground ones) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks peaceful and relaxing and hard to come home from. :) LOVE the lake photos. Sigh... what it is about water? I just love it.

    Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great week, makes me so look forward to our camping/fishing week we have planned in mid July.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So perfect! Wonderful memories. I like the ice cream photo best...just says "summer time" !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn,

    Looks like you had a super fun time! I wouldn't mind taking a hike down to "Ecology Cove." I simple LOVE nature walks. :)

    -L. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like such a great time. I esp. like the sandy shore. Were there many people there? When is your next trip?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun trip! Camping and the beach. Two things I love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great time. So glad you can go away like that and enjoy some family time. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh it looks like so much fun Jenn :) Look at all that sand!! We're lucky to find a tiny sandy patch when we go. The kids would go crazy if they saw that *grin*. I'm so glad you had fun and only had one rainy day :)

    PS. you can come and live with me anytime. Just bring along your trailer and we'll set you up in a flood free spot LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails