Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'd Fall For It...Would You?

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Read more about this cake at Not Martha.

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I was thinking today was the 16th, thanks for setting me straight. We aren't Irish, but cute cake. I try to separate myself as far away from St. Patrick's Day as possible since in these parts it's nothing more than than an excuse for the world to get drunk and act foolish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad, Jane. Here we just eat green food for fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. I've got my green shirt on today, so does Sarah. And Paul is 1/4 Irish. Not like, a mix with tons of other stuff. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails