I've never thought to try that (the boiling water tossed on a cold night). Makes sense. Totally cool. ~Luke
Neat! Thanks for sharing that video. I have only heard of it but never seen it. [0= That is a lot colder than it get here. burrrrBlessings and ((HUGS))In Him<><-Mary
Love the picture, very pretty. And that video is fun. They do get cold up there. :)JoAnn
Remember when we did that a couple of years ago? Very fun!!! We will probably get that cold Thursday (tomorrow) night that we could do it again.
We do that water thing here! I think we need to have the kids do it again! They may not remember!
BRRRRR cold! Cool video :) Sent the chills through the screen!
We did that one year and it was So neat! (I'm hoping we dont' have the opportunity to do it again this year) ;-)
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
I've never thought to try that (the boiling water tossed on a cold night). Makes sense. Totally cool.
ReplyDelete~Luke
Neat! Thanks for sharing that video. I have only heard of it but never seen it. [0= That is a lot colder than it get here. burrrr
ReplyDeleteBlessings and ((HUGS))
In Him<><
-Mary
Love the picture, very pretty. And that video is fun. They do get cold up there. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Remember when we did that a couple of years ago? Very fun!!! We will probably get that cold Thursday (tomorrow) night that we could do it again.
ReplyDeleteWe do that water thing here! I think we need to have the kids do it again! They may not remember!
ReplyDeleteBRRRRR cold! Cool video :) Sent the chills through the screen!
ReplyDeleteWe did that one year and it was So neat! (I'm hoping we dont' have the opportunity to do it again this year) ;-)
ReplyDelete