Saturday, January 1, 2011

Keep This in Mind



"Any concern too small 
to be turned into a prayer
is too small to be made 
into a burden."

_Corrie Ten Boom

6 comments:

  1. I needed to read this today.
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great quote. Thanks for sharing it. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corrie, sigh what a saint she was! I love her quotes, hadn't read this one yet.
    Have a very happy New year, Jenn. May the Lord's favor and blessings be upon your home like never before in this brand new year.
    (((hugs))
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Corrie Ten Boom! Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn,

    I think this is the same blog I use to read back at Homeschoolblogger...yes? Weren't you the one that made the amazing chocolate ooey, gooey cakes?

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I needed to hear this today. thank you my SSiC. ((HUGS))

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    In Him<><
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails