Thursday, January 6, 2011
CurrClick Has a Secret!!!
One of my favorite sources for e-curriculum, CurrClick, is having a Winter Whisper Sale!!! It is not being announced except by word of mouth or blog. It is my pleasure to give you the link. They are giving away many neat titles. Hurry over and check it out!. They just may have something to spice up your lessons during the dull drums of winter. Be sure and pass along this link to your readers and happy shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OOh - I love secret deals. Though I don't have kids, so this one isn't personally helpful!
ReplyDeleteI was just looking at these deals yesterday. They have a lot :) There is a few I would love to have but even with the sale our financial situation isn't allowing for extras right now.
ReplyDeleteI should check this out, I got an email about it yesterday.
ReplyDeleteI need to teach my children more about our great state! I think we will get around to that either next year or the next. Let me know how that book goes, sounds interesting. I love seeing all the clothing and tools here that the Natives made and used, so neat.
Yes, this certainly has some great resources! xxx
ReplyDelete