It's a whopping 20 degrees warmer than the average high for this time of the year. All the snow has melted. It is overcast and cloudy, but still dry, as the predicted rains are holding off for now. All this to say, it is a perfect day to target shoot in the back yard with Daddy!





It was very fun to target shoot.
ReplyDeleteI saved these pics in my phone pic album. So cute! It is a perfect day for target shooting. I don't have any problems leaving a comment on your blog from Blackberry. Love, mom
ReplyDeleteThat looks like lots of fun. Target shooting is always a blast. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Happy shooting. Look at that, just fleecy jackets...it was warm here to; 40 yesterday, but now it's back down in the teens & going to get colder.
ReplyDeleteHow fun ! My boys have done that recently with their dad. *grin* What a fun thing to do today too. I have my preparations to do but it isn't that much. ((yeah)) It is snowing here. Lots of shoveling for the boys to do today. I will be making short bread soon. *grin*
ReplyDeleteblessings and ((HUGS))
In Him<><
-Mary
Great fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! My guys love target practice. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteBackyard fun! I don't think my girls have ever done this...might be something for my husband to enjoy with them.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year *Ü*
~Tamara
I love to target shoot.
ReplyDeleteOoooh Joseph is so jealous. (We aren't allowed to fire BB guns within our city limits.)
ReplyDelete