Thursday, November 4, 2010
Note of Praise
I have been contemplating finances this morning. I don't think we've had a raise in more than 5 years, yet the big corporations have kept up their cost of living increases all this time! I see increases in every thing I buy. I am forced to do more with less and less. I am not upset. This gives me the opportunity to give all the glory to God in this area. It has to be a God thing, for sure. Makes me feel like the widow and her endless jug of olive oil sometimes. I just don't know how else we are still able to spend less than we earn.
~Jenn :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is most definitely the Lord. He has done that many times for us. What a praise as He continues to meet all your needs. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Say here. Every week/month there is less to spend. I open the fridge and it's almost bare. We truly walk in faith, as some months we can't possibly get through, but we do. God promised to supply our NEEDS (not wants) and he has/is.
ReplyDeleteI have been feeling the need to tighten up our belts again here to. It is amazing how much the cost of living increases yet our income is barely hanging on and slowly shrinking. Although this time it doesn't seem as difficult as the first time and I am so thankful for not having that panicked feeling that I had a couple of years ago.
ReplyDeleteThe Lord really does supply for all of us! How lucky we are.
Hugs :)