It was brought to my attention, that perhaps my few dear blog readers might think that my dad is a hippy. Was that what you said, Dad? Anyway, here is the most recent photo that I have of the 6 of us. Is that better? :-) Love you!
Ok I looked at the below photo and your dad does not look like a hippy... lol if anything just styling like everyone else did during that era.. Either way great photo's and I am sure wonderful memories are attached!
Love the photos... both old and new :) It's always so much fun to look back at the older ones as the clothing was so different and in my opinion I think most people looked hippy-ish in those days whether they really were or not *grin*.
Ohhh! I just love the name of your blog here! Recently, I posted a status on FB that had to do with our farm animals and nature in general, I was surprised at how many people commented back that I need to get out more. Personally, I think they're missing out. Thanks so much for commenting at the new blog, I was a bit concerned how my blogging elsewhere would be received. I'm looking forward to visiting you over here also now :-) Blessings, Julie
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
Ok I looked at the below photo and your dad does not look like a hippy... lol if anything just styling like everyone else did during that era.. Either way great photo's and I am sure wonderful memories are attached!
ReplyDeleteThat's so funny he would think that. But I like that updated family photo too. I really enjoy family photos. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Love the photos... both old and new :) It's always so much fun to look back at the older ones as the clothing was so different and in my opinion I think most people looked hippy-ish in those days whether they really were or not *grin*.
ReplyDeleteYour family is growing so wonderfully Jenn!
Ohhh! I just love the name of your blog here! Recently, I posted a status on FB that had to do with our farm animals and nature in general, I was surprised at how many people commented back that I need to get out more. Personally, I think they're missing out. Thanks so much for commenting at the new blog, I was a bit concerned how my blogging elsewhere would be received. I'm looking forward to visiting you over here also now :-)
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Julie