Wednesday, June 16, 2010

About to Finish...

My mom is on her way!  We are going to finish the apron today. And, since she has the only camera in the family, I am hoping she will take a photo and upload it for me before too long today.  I pledge to be more assertive today and not let her do it all for me.  I am, after all, a grown woman!  Seam ripper will be standing by.  That's all for now.  Check back tomorrow for a picture. 
~Jenn

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished product. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait to see your post :)

    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails