Thursday, March 11, 2010

Enduring Cheerfully

From Blogger Pictures

About this time every year, I start to go a little stir crazy. My husband works insane hours as a CPA. I am so thankful that he has a good job, that's not my complaint. It is just a long season without him and we all start to really miss him at home. I am not sure how military or other families in similar situations for much longer times survive. I do know that at least our season will end in April. And it does help us not to take for granted the time we do spend together. Right about now, those 8 or 9 camping trips from last year don't seem so excessive! Oh well. Just thought I'd mention this tonight as I am sitting her missing my darling. And if you are missing the one you love, know that you are not alone.

2 comments:

  1. I will be joining you next week as my beloved will be gone for 2 weeks or so on a training exercise...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hard, I never really understand how military families do it either. I hope that the days go by quickly until April 16th, and you can all start going camping again. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails