Friday, January 29, 2010

Keep On, Keeping On

I appreciate all your kind comments.  I think I really just needed a day off.  I got back on the wagon the very next day and my weight was down.  Not that the number is my total focus, but it helps me to keep going.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  We will be shopping at an antique mall, seeing a visiting a far away family member, moving more stuff to the new garage, and watching our Colts. 

I found these old pictures the other day when I was packing up the office.  I just had to post them.

My darling baby girl is now 10.  I am not even going to try to figure out how we got here!


Here is daddy and our 2 babies.  Oh, those days were hard!

But it  would be nice to go back, just for a day. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn! I didn't know you have a Blogger blog. I followed your link from FlourChildren. :o) It's a small world, isn't it? Have a wonderful weekend!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, they are adorable.

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures...and glad you got up again really quick!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Cheers! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails