Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Sometimes my heart just overflows with joy and this is one of those times.  I don't know why I am so amazed.  I prayed for favor and I got it.  But, this was heaped on favor.  Everything we asked for, favor!  (I am trying not to ruin the moment and wonder what the catch will be later.)  The simple truth is that God is gracious and He has provided for us a new place to make our home for the next 3 years. 

I had to confess feeling a great deal of anxiety this past week.  I knew that He would not let us go homeless.  Why do I even worry?  Not many of my concerns ever come to pass.  I waste vast amounts of time when I could be finding rest in His arms.  I think it is the whole decision making process that is hard for me.  I don't want to make a mistake.  It becomes paralizing. 

And so now the process of packing up begins again.  I have done it so many times before.  I might almost think I am good at it.  I do enjoy moving into a new place and setting up new systems.  Organizing an efficient kitchen is always a challenge I enjoy.  What do people do who live in the same house for more than 10 years? 

I'll leave you with a picture of the new house's backside and deck. 








5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I will not be jealous, I will not be jealous. :) lol

    It looks like a beautiful house. Still not sure if we are going to own or continue to rent. The more I think of the upkeep and such, I think renting might be better. But we've rented our whole lives, owning would be nice too. Either way, I love your house. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness! Look at the size of that deck! How wonderful. :)

    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful house with a great deck and yard! Sometimes it's hard just to accept a 'blessing' isn't it?! Why will you only live there for 3 years?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you Jenn, blessed be the Holy who gave you the desires of your heart. He is Wonderful.
    (((hugs))))
    Katia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn, hint, hint.....now you need a c-box here too :) thank you for your sweet note in my c-bax.
    Have a wonderful blessed day,
    (((hugs))))
    Katia

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails