Perhaps, it is more than just the happy things that are coming up.
Christmas to me this year was just more meaningful. Without the true hope of Christmas it would be very shallow and meaningless.
I will share a few photos from our weekend travels.
There was a lovely snow up north.
We had oodles and gobs of cookies! (Still do!)
We have a new radio for camping and emergencies.
And...
Lots of fun with these guys.
So sweet. Those pictures are cute. I look forward to hearing all about your new year coming up, and all the adventures you'll be on. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Jenn, I love the pictures. Glad to hear you all had a good time. It's so true, Christmas must have a true meaning or it's full of just man-made ideas.
ReplyDeleteI have really enjoyed this last snow we got here in Indiana.
((((hugs)))
Katia
Happy New Year Jenn!
ReplyDelete