Thursday, October 1, 2009

About Me, Part 3, The Final Edition

Here are just a few more things that I like. Most of these photos were taken in 2009.

Clean and tidy rooms...


Birthday boys...



Lighthouses...


(Actually, this is a pier light.)

Little boys who like to dress up...



Remembering where I've come from...



Listening to old records...



Camping 8 times in one summer...



Being on vacation with my family...



and Wandering Indiana....



Thank you for taking a look at the things that I like.  I was inspired to do these posts after looking through my photobucket account and wanting to put all my favorite photos into a post.  I love taking photos of our life in action and I also like to look back at them to reflect.  The saying is true that a picture is worth a thousand words. 

Blessings,
Jenn


1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenn...I'm Sarah from Victoria, Australia...nice to meet you! Nice pictures! I homeschool my ds (8) and dd(5) using Ambleside online! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails