Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Giles, 3 Weeks at Home


10 comments:

  1. Giles looks like he has always been there, right at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like he's right at home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty kitty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know that means a lot since you're a dog person!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. He is, indeed! Still trying to work things out with Dorothy, though. Expecting that to take time.

      Delete
  5. Your cats are beautiful! And your Giles is especially handsome gazing out the window...I wonder if he sees a bird, lol!
    Jennifer, thanks so much for commenting at my blog, you are an encourager!
    I was so impressed with your daughter's painting further down in your posts. She's very talented.
    Blessings, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this you new kitty?!? He looks so handsome there basking in the sun. [o= Now I need to read through your posts that I have missed while I was on another break. But I will be be bopping in here a lot more now. So good to pop in here my friend. I missed you. ((HUGS))

    Blessings<><
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails