| "Mee wantz a bruther." |
Monday the 25th...
So nice to have a day at home! But, it's easy to let a day at home slip away, so I always try to be diligent when one comes our way. Lessons were done, the weather nice enough (40's and sunny) for outside play too. And the big news of the day is that we've decided to apply for a Siamese rescue cat, something I've wanted to do for a long time. It's time for Dorothy to have a sibling.
Tuesday the 26th...
Our last quiet day at home this week. The weather is back to cold and rainy, not just rainy, but pouring down rain all day. Now I am glad the kids were outside yesterday. The day was spent working on lessons, chores, and personal projects. Ryan is cleaning his room again to make room for new kitty. We won't get new kitty for quite some time, but in his room's case, he's going to need extra time!
![]() |
| Just little details to add she says... |
Wednesday the 27th...
The sky is gray all day. We did get some snow,but mostly melted as it came down. Art class and the usual today. I am too distracted with this cat thing. I can't seem to do my Fly Lady cleaning. I am purging in the living areas though. I need to rescue them, not a cat! lol.
Thursday the 28th...
Another gray day! We finish up our lessons for the week. I love that today is the last day of February. I really don't enjoy February. Bring on spring, please! Tonight was the usual, karate and getting groceries.
| Silly boy. |
Friday the 1st...
This morning I took sweet Dorothy to the vet. Boy was I surprised! She did so well. I was worried she'd be a total nut case or worse. I guess she showed me that she is truly a good girl. Even when she was stressed out, she kept it together. And, the vet gave me a good reference! Yippee. The ball is rolling.
Tonight is a conference at church. Tomorrow more conference and I need to get ready for Ryan's party Sunday afternoon. Lots to do!
Have a great weekend.
Jenn

A lovely review as always my dear. Haha, I don't think that was DD saying she wants a brother, but I'm glad she did well at the vet. Yes, I was thinking about that the other day, we probably wouldn't get a good reference from our local vet since we don't vacs, but then again, there is always an abundance of free cats out here in the country. Now what's the next step Jenn? Another nice painting by your in-house artist. Have a super weekend!
ReplyDeleteOf course he wants a brother! Don't all animals do better in packs?
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great week. I hope you find a cat soon, sounds like fun. Love Grace's drawing, she is so talented. :)
ReplyDeleteLet us know when you get the new kitty. Having cats around the house is always pleasant, though they do get into mischief on occasion. :)
ReplyDeleteThe photograph of your son made me smile. I don't know who did the art work in the first photograph, but it seems to be coming along nicely. I wish I could paint that well, but "stick figures" are as good as it gets when it comes to me and art, ugh!
Blessings!
Grace's artwork is really improving! I thought about her last Sunday when I was reading Art and the Bible by Francis Schaeffer. I'll review that book soon, but I can already guess that it would work for you.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a great week.
My husband is allergic to cats, but when I was visiting my parents a few weeks ago I also spent some time with my sister's family. Their cats sit on their laps when they're eating and watch the spoon go up and down, up and down. So much fun! I hope you find lovely cat!
Have a blessed Sunday.