Ryan says my blog peaked in 2010. He thinks I need to post more often. I've been blogging so many years, perhaps I am all blogged out, except for my desire to record my weekly happenings.Other family members ask why I have 3 blogs. Why do I? My best answer is that I can. Not that the other 2 are fairing any better than this one! Getting a tablet hasn't helped either. I'm writing this with one finger flying. I'm too lazy to boot up the desktop these days. Now I'm starting to wonder why I'm writing this post. You might be as well! So, how about a picture?
But that would require me taking one and I'm not doing so great in that area either. Keeping my camera in a desk drawer isn't working out. (Mental note, need to move it.) And my kids don't like to be put on the blog as much these days. That leaves Dorothy, and I already post too many of her adorable self here. Time to wrap this exciting post up. I think I'll stick to my weekly wrap ups.
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Ryan Says
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha, you are so funny. I know what you mean though. We have the same followers pretty much as when we started, so no sense doing those getting to know you memes any more. I'm sure DD doesn't mind taking up the slack in photos. I'm the worst when it comes to photos. I even had my camara in my purse Monday when we went skating, and do you think I remembered to take it out for even one mesley shot? I'm pathetic! Keep blogging my friend! My life wouldn't be the same without you. ♥
ReplyDeleteRecording family life is important! Maybe one day you can make your blog into a book.
ReplyDeleteI think the same thing sometimes. Do I need to change things around to 'up' my blog readership. Who knows. I think we all have seasons. I like that you are recording your family life, it's fun to read. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jane...you're an important personage around here! There's something comforting about reading your doings, see your adventures. Kinda like having tea together. :-) Blogging seasons come and go--just don't go too far!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, my blog doesn't mean the same thing to me as it once did. When I started blogging at Homeschool Blogger it was for encouragement, seeking information and affirmation, and relating to other homeschoolers. At Blogger it's more about recording our family experiences with our farm (when I get around to it) and voicing where I'm at spiritually. I don't blog as often because we live so far out in the country and are on the road quite a bit with activities. So when I'm home I tend to be about much-needed housework, yard work, and taking care of animals.
ReplyDeleteI must say I enjoy your posts and enjoy your comments at my site. I always smile when I see that I've gotten a comment from you :-)!
Blessings, Julie
Well, I am glad you're still recording your weeks! I like your wrap-ups so much! And I thrive on your encouragement. So thank you, sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteYou know, there's more to life than blogging, and there are always seasons. You enjoy this time with your family. If it's meant to be, you'll get more motivated about blogging eventually. And if not, then God has something else for you to do.
Besides, it's February. Everyone is less motivated. ;)
I'm down to three posts a week most weeks. I guess you just write for yourself and don't worry so much about your following? I don't know where to go with my blog.
ReplyDeleteI keep my camera on my desk and I still don't use it often enough. : (