Thursday, May 31, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real}




round button chicken

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life. ~


I've wanted to join in this lovely community for quite sometime, as I always enjoy reading other's posts.  I finally had a quiet moment to get one together.

{pretty}
Because she is just so pretty!  God made her especially beautiful.  And quite a good girl, adjusting to her new adopted family.




{happy}
Nothing makes them happier than to dig in sand by the lake.






{funny}
This was a harder category.  I think this is funny, because it captures a fun moment for my oldest.  He got to go swimming at Nana's all by himself (and Nana of course.  )






{real}
Not very glamorous fare, but we managed to eat well while camping.  I only resorted to hot dogs (kosher at least) once.




Please visit Like Mother, Like Daughter for more posts that capture contentment!

9 comments:

  1. Nifty concept! And great action shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Our {happy} photos were taken at a beach this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to go to the beach...
    what a beautiful kitty
    aren't hot dogs on a grill the BEST!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun little linky, is this a once-a-week thing? Maybe I'll have to give it a whirl -- after the open house (everything is "after the open house" right now). Pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked this post. I may participate sometime. The photos of the beach were my favorite. It's been a long time since I've been (I miss it).

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is indeed a lovely kitty! My kids still ( me too) dig in the sand. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun. Love this! Hot dogs, although not my fave either, are our camping first night tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some nice photos, especially the pool shots. How fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your new kitty is very beautiful - Dorothy Dumpling, such a cute name. I'm sure she's quite happy with you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails