He's been working, saving, dreaming, planning, and more. Today his dream came true,his first new computer, an early birthday present. Sometimes it's just fun being a parent and helping your child's dream come true.
Jenn, that's right! It's so nice helping our child's dream come true. He looks very happy with his new laptop. And I like the cat on his legs. Good luck with it. And right here: I wish you a lovely week.
Congratulations to the responsible young man he is turning into... its a testament of the examples yall been showing him on how to save for the things he really enjoys... again congrats on the lap top
We had one of those events here this week, too. Ryan looks just as happy as Alison does with her new iPod Touch. :) It's a little bit of letting go, isn't it? I feel like we just cut an apron string. Which is exactly what we are supposed to do with a teen... but still! :)
Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.
I know how much he will enjoy that new computer, that is great!
ReplyDeleteJenn, that's right! It's so nice helping our child's dream come true. He looks very happy with his new laptop. And I like the cat on his legs. Good luck with it. And right here: I wish you a lovely week.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the responsible young man he is turning into... its a testament of the examples yall been showing him on how to save for the things he really enjoys... again congrats on the lap top
ReplyDeleteRyan's smile could light up any room. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, guys. He's pretty excited. First thing he did was to install dual booting Linux. He maintains his dislike of Windows!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteJenn,
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting! Happy Pre-Birthday to him!
Congratulations! He looks SOOOO happy!
ReplyDelete(I'm still waiting for my first laptop - LOL.)
So happy for him. It is funny helping your kids dreams come true. :)
ReplyDeleteWe had one of those events here this week, too. Ryan looks just as happy as Alison does with her new iPod Touch. :) It's a little bit of letting go, isn't it? I feel like we just cut an apron string. Which is exactly what we are supposed to do with a teen... but still! :)
ReplyDelete