Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Our Kitty

18 years old next month and still going strong! 


Abbey Cat


And one for the funny bone... Ryan sent this to me this week. 


7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday in advance Abbey Cat! Lol Ryan, how true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet kitty. I'm allergic though. haha, that's a cute little "funny."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kitty!! That funny is soooo true. Before we lived on the road we had a cat, Cinderella. She was always no where to be found when I was looking, but right there when I was not, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious! And I love the funny. So very true.
    We have a very sick feline furbabie at the moment and my heart is so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the two funny jokes about the cats. So true, so true.

    Your 18 month old cat looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn,

    Your kitty is beautiful! She looks so soft and quite happy to be napping!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails