Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Friends



I will add a few words here.  Ryan "played" with Faith for 3 hours yesterday.  He played Princess Monopoly (he was the mermaid), endless Hullabaloo, play-doh, and Wii.  I love his compassion for younger children.  If only it extended to HIS own sister!  Nonetheless,I am proud of him.

9 comments:

  1. So sweet! My Brock is like that with his little cousins. I can't tell you how many times he's let them dress him up in their "dress-ups."

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...there is still hope for him to be that way with his sister.. lol never give up encouraging him to do so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, isn't that interesting how different a relationship with a sister is from any other girl? (check grammar) Our babysitters also are much more patient and sweet with other people's kids. :) But it's a start. At least I know they CAN be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least the compassion is there. I'm sure it will show more and more to his own sister as they grow. :) What a great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and I DO understand when older siblings do better with kids that aren't their "own" brother or sister. ((sigh)) But wait till he grows up and moves out. That is when they miss their siblings and want to hang out. [o= There is still hope.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet gesture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great gift for a young man to have! He'll be a good dad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I filled in the other box (oops) it must have gone to cyberspace heaven ??? I just wanted to say I knew that was Faith from behind in her favorite position - she loves the games (so do I) and how sweet of Ryan to appease her for such a long time. Your family is precious - hugs from Northern Michigan - hope your leg is better soon! you sure did a number on it~

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails