Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Grace, a bit early!

Some of you dear people have been following my humble blog for long enough to remember Grace when she was in the first grade.  Well, she is now about to turn 12 years old, going into the 6th grade.  She's a lovely young lady with a heart touched by the Lord.  (She is hope for all of you out there struggling with your children.  Don't give up!) 

This week, we gave her an early birthday party as we will be camping on her actual birthday and it was very important to her to celebrate with her Nana, Granddaddy and best buddies. We made her homemade pizza and went swimming in their pool.  Grace made her own cake, baking and decorating it all! 







10 comments:

  1. I love that my girls make their own birthday cakes now, fun times! Happy Birthday to Grace! Enjoy your camping weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhh HAPPY BIRTHDAY Grace!!!! I pray this is a wonderful year and may the Lord bless you with a hearts desire. Birthday bumps all the way from Canada too. [o=

    Have fun on your trip and that cake looks sooooo good right now.

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a wonderful age!

    Happy Birthday to your lovely daughter :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like your daughter Grace had a great time on her birthday. She did a good job of making that cake, and those cupcakes with the faces on them are too cute. :)

    I made homemade pizza on Sunday. It was GOOD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Grace! Those are the cutest cupcakes! Did you find them on a website somewhere? (I'm thinking ahead to one 7 yo's bday coming up.) :)
    Have a wonderful trip, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy early Birthday! Have fun camping! I'm getting a wee bit jealous of your family adventures...hehe. I know in His good timing we will go camping again.

    Many thanks for all the prayers for my grandmother. Today is her 90th Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Grace!

    Yes, I remember those days when she was in 1st grade. What a precious young lady she is becoming. Such fun photos. I hope she has a wonderful birthday week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 12 years old already! Happy Birthday, Grace! Cute cake and cupcakes. Looks like fun.

    Have a fun trip, Jenn!

    Blessins!
    Sharity

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to Grace. Looks like she had a great time. And she looks like she's becoming a great baker. How fun for her. :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, Grace! (And yes - I remember when she was just a little thing) ;-)
    Joseph was a first grader, too, when we started. Sigh....how time flies.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails