Have you ever been to Elisabeth Elliot's website, ElisabethElliot.org? Did you know that you can access her newsletters from 1982-2003? Do you know what a wealth of encouragement she poured into those newsletters? And the best part is that they are not lengthy, so you could read them, soaking in the godly wisdom, in little bits of time. Bits like this:
"Experience has taught me that the Shepherd is far more willing to show His sheep the path than the sheep are to follow. He is endlessly merciful, patient, tender, and loving. If we, His stupid and wayward sheep, really want to be led, we will with out fail be led. Oh that I am sure."
Elisabeth Elliot Newsletter Sept/Oct 1992

Good morning, Jenn,
ReplyDeleteI've always loved Elisabeth's stuff and have been so influenced by her wisdom. Thanks for the good reminder!
Blessings on your day,
Wendy
Jenn,
ReplyDeleteI'll have to check-out this Elisabeth Elliot website. Sounds like a good source of encouraging information.
-L. Rose
Yes, I clicked on a link that you have from your blog....I am so grateful. There was so many gold nuggets from her newsletters. I couldn't remember which newletter I got some info off of to share on my blog. I will have to do some research to give her credit for sharing. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteLooks like an interesting site. Thanks for sharing it. :)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
Hi Jenn! I've always enjoyed Elisabeth Elliot's information. I forgot that I have some of her resources sitting on my shelf.
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed catching up :) and look forward to reading your posts when I return.