Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Just Thinking Out Loud


If I could buy a stove, it would be just like this one.  We had one like it when I was very small.  I remember it breaking once and Grandpa came to fix it.  Yep, if I could buy a stove...

PS And if I could buy a house, I'd buy one that this stove would fit right in! 

5 comments:

  1. That is a pretty cool looking stove. Do they sell anything like that these days? :)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that stove! Very cool, and how nice to have that extra space on the right to set a hot pan on whilst freeing up a burner!

    Great item to share :-)

    Blessings,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! That is the stove I want, too. I had one just like that in an old farmhouse I lived in. It was perfect during canning season. The jars could go right on the stove top to cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a stove like that in the home we had rented when we first arrived here in OK... and if I could choose between that stove and our brand new one we have thats a glass top... I would take that one you have there... I am not liking my glass top.. and I miss having GAS for cooking.. My cast iron pans are considered pure evil to the glass top stove...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just found your blog in a very random way. We were bloggy friends way back a few years ago when I first began homeschooling and my blog was over at homeschoolblogger. I have often wondered about how you are doing, but couldn't figure out how to find your blog again! It will take me a few visits to catch up, but I am looking forward to it! By the way, I love your blue sink and bath, it is so cute and chic in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails