Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Have a Merry Little Christmas

With only 10 days left until Christmas, I am looking at my long list and crossing off things that do not go along with my desire to have a more simple life.  One of those items is blogging.  So, I am going to take a little bloggy holiday.  I do plan to visit blogs, but probably won't update much until the first of the year. 




Have a wonderful Christmas.
~Jenn

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand! I hope you have a very productive and special time away. I have times, too, where blogging falls off the radar a bit because there's just so much else that should be done.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture. I hope you have a great time away. :)
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Jenn!
    (((((Christmas hugs)))))
    Katia

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails