Wednesday, September 30, 2009

About Me, Part One

These are a few of my favorite things.  These things make me smile. Most of these photos were taken in 2007.

Bright blooms...


Old houses with big porches...



A husband who has too many Bibles...



Library books!



Being in nature...



Coffee!


My cat's life...



A day at Lake Michigan...



Little girls who like to dress up...



and Swallowtails!


2 comments:

  1. And to think I've added a Bible since then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love big porches too. That is my dream someday, to own a house with a big porch, wrap around porch would be even better. :)
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails