Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Blessings

It has been a little quiet over here, just not a lot of news to report, I guess.  Tax season is almost over.  Jeff worked over 68 hours last week.  The rest of us are on spring break, which is a much-needed vacation.  We are enjoying a simpler week.

Yesterday's Easter celebration was wonderful.  Our church was packed and God was honored.  Afterwards, we were blessed to spend time with extended family.  Here are a few photos.









5 comments:

  1. Glad you've been having a simple but nice week. And it sounds like you had a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely Easter! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister in law is counting down the days until the end of tax season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought for sure I made a comment, but maybe I confused myself with Twitter Stalking you..LOL.. Great Pictures, your children are growing like weeds.. Happy Happy Faces though, and thats wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome! Thank you for taking the time to chime in. And, check back here if you ask a question. I'll do my best to reply as soon as I am able.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails